Farm & Town Tours
Experience our Beautiful Farm and the Town of Goondiwindi
- Goondiwindi, Queensland, Australia
- Monday - Saturday, 9am - 12.30noon (approx. 3.5hrs)
- Collection from local accomodation
- Adults $40 I Senior Citizens $35
- Children (13-19yrs) $25 | (6-12yrs) $15 | (Under 6yrs) FREE
About the Tour
Rich in history and agriculture, there's nothing artificial in Goondiwindi. Join us behind the scenes for a guided tour of the town and visit to Goondiwindi Cotton's working cotton farm - "Alcheringa".
Discover the history of cotton production in Australia and the evolution from field to fabric. Along the way, take in the Gunsynd Memorial, meet some locals, stop in at the Natural Heritage Water Park and drive past the Namoi Gin before finishing the tour at our very own fashion house with morning tea served.
Individual & Group Bookings
For more information or to book, please call us on;
Business Hours: 07 4671 5611 I After Hours: 0427 878 342
Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5.00pm I Saturday 9.00am - 12.30pm